Top Ten Largest Celebrity Boobs

Monday, February 11, 2008
salma hayek Largest boobs

Top Ten Largest Celebrity Breasts – listed in no particular order - thanks to a little help from the plastic surgeon’s office, some of our nominees claim to be au naturel (guess sometimes the Lord really doth provideth). You be the judge!

Pamela Anderson Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #1: Pam Anderson

Switching breast sizes almost as much as she switches husbands, Pam Anderson is synonymous with boob jobs. Going from large to small to large and…heck, who can keep track anymore, Pam doesn’t always love her bread and butter.

“It’s a love/hate thing but we’re very close. I’m glad I got my implants but sometimes they’re in the way,” Anderson has told The Daily Telegraph. “Like when you’re sleeping on your front, or when you’re trying to point across your body, or when you’re wearing your handbag over your shoulder, or when you hug someone,” she explains.

If only she had the same sentiment about her no-good husbands!

Scarlett Johansson Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #2: Scarlett Johansson

Nobody can keep their eyes off of Scarlett Johansson’s chest…and it seems that Isaac Mizrahi can’t keep his hands off them. This bouncy beauty most likely has real breasts, but that doesn’t mean she won’t do anything to maintain her enviously curvy look. Scarlett has said to Female First, "I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that."

Maybe that’s how she snagged hottie Ryan Reynolds.

Salma Hayek Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #3: Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek is one of the curviest girls in Hollywood, but that wasn’t always the case…the sexy siren used to pray for bigger boobs. Salma told HollyScoop.com, “My mom and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico. When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts’ and he gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards."

You and every guy in the world, Salma! But there is still speculation on whether they are real or not. If they are fake, Salma is said to have had the best boob job in Hollywood due to their oh-so-natural look.

Dolly Parton Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #4: Dolly Parton

The godmother of boob jobs,Dolly Parton has been showing off her obviously fake breasts for years. Well into her 60s, this 9-5er knows a good thing when she sees it. "I'm in showbiz. I look at my boobs like they're show horses or show dogs.

Dolly Parton actually loves her huge breasts so much he’s going to have them commemorated on her grave. Her headstone will have sculptures of her iconic mounds and she hopes that fans will travel to her burial site to pay homage to her and her well-loved cleavage.

Jessica Simpson Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #5: Jessica Simpson

They don’t call her “Chestica” for nothing. Heck, even Jessica Simpson’s creepy dad can’t seem to keep his eyes off of her large chest. Remember when he said, “Jessica never tries to be sexy. … She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she’s sexy in both. She’s got double D’s! You can’t cover those suckers up!” Gross. But in any case, the young singer nsists that her boobs are real (and we agree). Still, Jessica has said that she’d be open to a little work someday. "If my boobs ended up hanging round my waist, then I'd definitely get them pulled up!"

Don’t let us stop you!

Jordan/Katie Price Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #6: Jordan (aka Katie Price)

Her over-the-top boobs are just as big as her wild personality. This UK vixen is known for her obscenely large chest but times, they are a changin’. Jordan, aka Katie Price has said she’s ready for a downgrade. "My breasts have gone saggy after three children, so I want them perked up and made smaller," she said. "They'll still be big, but not as big and I'm going to go for the fake, American-style boob-job. I really love that."

Unfortunately we hear that Jordan’s latest boob job (and rhinoplasty) didn’t meet her famously “high” standards. You know what they say, girl – 39th time’s a charm!

Tyra Banks Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #7: Tyra Banks

Between bra burning and defending her weight,Tyra Banks is one busy woman. But she can add one more credit to her list: she’s all real. After years of insisting that her boobs aren’t fake, Tyra had a plastic surgeon on her show to help her convince the world she’s all natural and that it’s simply the work of push-up bras. Says Tyra, "It's very frustrating for me to have to live my career with people thinking that.”

Guess this beauty shares Victoria’s Secret.

Carmen Electra Largest boobs


Largest Celebrity Breasts #8: Carmen Electra

This buxom beauty may be known as just a brunette version of Pam Anderson, but her oversized breasts sure get just as much attention…maybe a little too much. "I didn't like it at first,”Carmen Electra told Star Pulse. “I really didn't want to go as big as I ended up going. It was nice that I didn't have to wear a push-up bra anymore, but I could have left myself alone. I didn't need to do it.”

Oh, quit bragging.

Queen Latifah Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #9: Queen Latifah

Large and in charge, Queen Latifah’s boobs are almost as big as her personality! In 2003, she had a breast reduction and took her reported F-cup boobs to a DD. Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery reported that Latifah said, “I was pretty big. Now I'm like a DD. I wanted to be a triple. They took one D too many! So that was hard to deal with. And there's scarring and stitches.”

Either way, we think

Jennifer Love Hewitt Largest boobs

Largest Celebrity Breasts #10: Jennifer Love Hewitt

She may have spent the last few months defending her weight, but for years JLH got attention for her other lovely lady humps. “It makes me laugh,” Jennifer Love Hewitt told MakeMeHeal.com. “There’s a hundred other body parts that I feel completely insecure about and would rather no one ever talked about. So if they focus on breasts, it’s fine with me! My breasts have a career of their own.”

Hopefully it’s better than the one the body they’re attached to has.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews