Angelina Jolie´s Boobs Could Feed A Nation

Saturday, May 31, 2008
Angelina Jolie´s Boobs Could Feed A Nation

A lot of you aren´t big fans of Brad Pitt, but even the biggest Brad detractor has to admit that he sure is good at knocking Angelina Jolie up and making her tits huge. Angelina did an interview with Vanity Fair magazine in which she revealed that she thought being pregnant was very sexy.

Of course the day that Angelina Jolie finds something to not be very sexy is the day hell freezes over, so take her words with a pinch of woah momma I´m lost in boobland!

Angelina said: “I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing. Also, I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy."

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews