Katy Perry Became Cleavagey And Single

Sunday, January 04, 2009
Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes have broken up.

Katy Perry Became Cleavage And Single

The reported two-year relationship between the musicians came to an end this week despite the pair spending Christmas downtime on the beach, reading and drinking on the sand.
"It's a hardship, but she's regrouping," a source tells. The split likely came to a head just before 2009's arrival.

Katy Perry Became Cleavage And Single
On New Year's Eve, Travis also wrote the following "rap" on his blog about Katy which really needs to be read in it's entirety. Mostly so you can realize why I equate Gym Class Heroes with face cancer.Here is a statement

My Friends always tell me how I’m lucky to possess
The best looking girl in the whole U.S.
But every time you scream, you blow your finesse
Tryin’ to dis the Profess-
Or twenty-four hours of acting sore
Sometimes I wish you’d come down with lockjaw
So I don’t have to take in the breakin’
You treat me like a burnt piece of bacon
It seems like just two years
Back when we were bonded and not pierced
But now I keep itchin’ to jet
Sitting’ in the chair just to stare, set to sprint
Yo, sweetheart, you better take a hint
I say it now like I said it before
I’m lookin’ at the front door

Wait. This guy rap-blogs and calls himself "The Profess?" Amazing. For a second there, I thought I'd really have to work hard to impress Katy by wearing pants or something. Not anymore! Thanks, Travis McCoy.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews