Insanely Hilarious and Sexy Water Slide and Slip & Slither Videos

Thursday, January 01, 2009
It's great to be a kid again with these hilarious and outrageous videos. Takes me back to a day I wore a Garbage Bag as a bathing suit to slide down the slip and slide in the back of my restaurant.

Last summer in Florida, it was ridiculously hot. I actually wondered why I still live here. I was cooking in the restaurant during the summer and it was about 95 degrees in the kitchen.

I had sweat running down my back, I had already drank over 8 glasses of water, and I was ready to pass out from heat exhaustion. My employees and I decided to construct a slip and slide out of restaurant grade trash bags in the back of the restaurant on the grass into a kiddie pool.

It was the middle of the day so we figured there wouldn't be to many customers coming in so we started our plan. We pieced together all the trash bags into a winding slip and slide through the parking lot.



We filled the kiddie pool, turned on the hose, and let it run down the slide until we found something to wear to ride down the slide. I was in Chef pants and a coat and I knew I couldn't ride down the slide in that.

I took the liberty of grabbing a heavy trash bag and I cut out shorts and a bikini top, fashionable I know. I was hoping no one would drive by and see us, thinking we had nothing better to do but escape the grueling weather.

Before we made out first slide, we took a bottle of vegetable oil and poured it all the way down the slide for some added speed.

My first slide was like jumping head first into a pile of concrete and boy did it leave a mark on my stomach. I was black and blue for a week yet, I still prevailed.

My second slide sent me down the entire slide all the way up to the Sysco truck that was starting to pull up. How embarrassing for me but, how sexy for the Sysco driver. He, He

This became a tradition for us during the summer along with traveling to Busch Gardens and slip and slide parties at my home. Aww, the memories.

Extreme Sliding 2007: Lady Gets Huge Air

Super Size Bikini Girls Slip N' Slide

Slip N' Fly

Ron's Slip and Slide Extravaganza

Kamas Spillway: Crazy Water Stun

Water Slide in the Woods

The next time you have the urge to purchase a slip and slide for your kids do me a favor and make one yourself. It will be a great opportunity to spend more time with the kids and the fact that you get stuck a lot more often on handmade slides, it makes it that much more hilarious. A real bonding moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous | 5:35 PM said...

Take off the Slip and slide article. This is copyright material and I have already shut down 10 sites for stealing.

Anonymous | 8:39 PM said...

This is letter demanding removal of the link defined Insanely Hilarious and Sexy Water Slide and Slip

I already warned you once and you have 24 hours to remove it otherwise I will be submitting your site to Google directly for removal.

I have done this ten times before and you won't be the last I assure you that I have had removed.

This is a serious matter and a criminal charge as well as fines up to 1 million dollars can be issued.


On October 12, 1998, the U.S. Congress passed the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, ending many months of turbulent negotiations regarding its provisions. Two weeks later, on October 28th, President Clinton signed the Act into law.

The Act is designed to implement the treaties signed in December 1996 at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Geneva conference, but also contains additional provisions addressing related matters.

As was the case with the 'No Electronic Theft' Act (1997), the bill was originally supported by the software and entertainment industries, and opposed by scientists, librarians, and academics.

Highlights Generally:

· Makes it a crime to circumvent anti-piracy measures built into most commercial software.

· Outlaws the manufacture, sale, or distribution of code-cracking devices used to illegally copy software.

· Does permit the cracking of copyright protection devices, however, to conduct encryption research, assess product interoperability, and test computer security systems.

· Provides exemptions from anti-circumvention provisions for nonprofit libraries, archives, and educational institutions under certain circumstances.

· In general, limits Internet service providers from copyright infringement liability for simply transmitting information over the Internet.

· Service providers, however, are expected to remove material from users' web sites that appears to constitute copyright infringement.

· Limits liability of nonprofit institutions of higher education -- when they serve as online service providers and under certain circumstances -- for copyright infringement by faculty members or graduate students.

· Requires that "webcasters" pay licensing fees to record companies.

· Requires that the Register of Copyrights, after consultation with relevant parties, submit to Congress recommendations regarding how to promote distance education through digital technologies while "maintaining an appropriate balance between the rights of copyright owners and the needs of users."

· States explicitly that "[n]othing in this section shall affect rights, remedies, limitations, or defenses to copyright infringement, including fair use..."

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews