Lindsay Lohan On A One Woman Crime Spree

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Lindsay Lohan On A One Woman Crime Spree

First there was a single coat, now Lindsay has grown bolder and an entire wardrobe of clothing has gone missing. The next time we hear about Lindsay she´ll probably have been apprehended trying to stuff an entire department store down her pants.

The most recent tale of Lindsay´s thievery comes from the friend she moved in with after getting out of rehab who is now claiming that Lindsay took an entire wardrobe of clothing from her during a wild party which Lindsay threw at the friend´s apartment without her permission.

Lauren Hastings, the friend in question claimed: "Basically, I have two closets, a lot of the stuff was missing out of one and the next closet was almost completely empty.... They all said they saw Lindsay Lohan basically in my closet, handing a bag of clothes to her bodyguard... I contacted Lindsay and said, ´Look, I know you stole my clothes.´ She then said I was completely delusional, I was pathetic."

I can´t wait until Lindsay tries that defensive maneuver out in a court of law.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews