Jessica Alba: Gearing Up For Baby

Friday, April 18, 2008
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- She hasn't given birth yet, but Jessica Alba said she is enjoying taking a break from her film career to prepare for motherhood.

Jessica Alba: Gearing Up For Baby

"I'm used to having to be somewhere all the time, and it's kind of the first time in my life where I really haven't been working in a while," she told People. "Now it's just about the baby being healthy, the house being ready, and nesting, it's really different. It's cool - I feel like I'm fully absorbing the whole experience."

The 26-year-old star of the "Fantastic Four" series said she and fiance, Cash Warren, are prepping their abode for their impending arrival.

"I'm just trying to get my house ready before the baby comes," she said. "It's kind of hectic, it's getting close and the house isn't even ready yet."

Another thing Alba is preparing for? A healthy child. She revealed to People she is filling up on the right kinds of food, though eating for two is something new.

"I have to make sure that I'm eating more of the right nutrients and vitamins, but I'm not used to eating this much," she said. "I've had to take time out of the day to eat before I get cranky and rundown and tired. Before I was just like the energizer bunny."

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews