Britney Spears - Is Now Virgin Mary

Thursday, December 13, 2007
Britney Spears

A French producer wants Britney Spears to play the Virgin Mary in a new satire called Sweet Baby Jesus. The producer says the film will start shooting in March and Britney is reviewing the script, according to the latest issue of Us Weekly:

"Spears, 26, would play a pregnant 19-year-old unsure of her baby's paternity who goes into labor on Christmas Eve in Bethlehem, Maryland, as rumors swirl that the birth is Jesus Christ's second coming."

Finally, a movie with believable casting. Britney Spears as the Virgin Mary? I’m sorry, you don’t get more spot-on than that. Britney won’t even have to act. She already behaves so much like the mother of Christ that I’d totally feel comfortable letting her raise the Baby Jesus. Of course, the nun I told that to threw me in front of a bus then dumped holy water in my eyes. A simple “I couldn’t agree more” would’ve sufficed, but you’re welcome, sister.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews