Tara Reid Gets Preachy

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Tara Reid Gets Preachy

There´s nothing more awesome than a reformed drunk, or druggie, except if its an old druggie/drunk who has had way too much plastic surgery and isn´t so much reformed as being ignored in favor of younger drunks.

Tara Reid has obviously been doing well in her delusional self love affirmations, as she made the following smug statement to FHM as to why she never made the same mistakes they (the younger drunks) have. "I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris [Hilton] or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I´m not stupid, so I´d never do a lot of the things those girls do. You´ll never read a story about me going out and partying when I´m supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never. But when I´m not working, why shouldn´t I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage?"

I always find it fun how drug fucked people think the alternative of going out and getting completely plastered whilst flashing your tits to anyone who will look is ´living in a cage´. Yeah, those are the only two options you have.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews